Open daily from 1:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Family hour takes place from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Opened in 2004 and is located at 500 South Wilson. It includes 2 water slides, several geysers, water umbrella and log crossing. The bath house was built to replicate the original bath house.
Wilber City Park
Located on the west side of town on Third Street (Hwy 41) has picnic areas, a shelter, and a modern playground.
American Legion Park
Located along the south edge of Wilber, contains facilities for campers of all sizes, from tents to the largest recreational vehicles. There are 43 electrical hookups (30 and 50 amp service) for use by campers. Dispersed camping is also permitted in most of the park. Other facilities for campers are picnic shelters, restrooms, showers, and a dump station.
Legion Park Building
Capacity for approximately 125 people is available for rent by groups. The park also contains a modern playground, two lighted softball/baseball diamonds, one lighted baseball diamond, and four lighted tennis courts.
Wilber has facilities for:
- Boating – Four state recreational areas within 30 miles
- Bowling – One 6 lane bowling in Wilber
- Fishing – Excellent fishing at the Big Blue River and various lakes in the area
- Golf – One private 9 hole grass green course with clubhouse within 10 miles, and a proposed golf course in Wilber
- Hunting – Excellent hunting for game birds and deer
- Swimming – Municipal water park with zero entry, twoslides, lily pads, fountains, wading pool and two diving boards
- Tennis – Four lighted hard surfaced courts.
- Theaters – Indoor theater within ten miles with seating for 350; open air theater used for outdoor concerts and programs
- Trap Shooting – Available at the Wilber Gun Club for youth and adults
- Summer recreational programs include baseball, t-ball, softball, swimming and camping. The Nebraska Czechs of Wilber sponsor the Jr. and Sr. Czech Dancers to promote the Czech heritage.